Fascia Board Replacement in Bedfordshire & the Surrounding Areas
There are many reasons why you might want to replace your fascia boards.
It’s possible that your fascia boards may have been damaged by storms, or that the boards have become warped and need replacing.
If you’re looking for a replacement, it can be difficult to find something that is aesthetically pleasing, cost-effective and durable.
Some people think the best option is to simply replace the fascia boards with a different material altogether, such as timber or metal. However, this can be expensive and time-consuming because it will involve removing the old boards first before installing new ones.
GC Woburn Fascia & Soffit Replacement Bedfordshire offer professional Fascia board replacement to clients throughout Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes, Woburn, Dunstable, Flitwick and all over Bedfordshire.
If you’re looking for a more cost-effective and quick solution to replacing fascias, call our team of experts!
UPVC Fascia Board, The Hassle-Free Alternative to Wood
Wooden fascia boards can be difficult to maintain and costly. Which is why uPVC fascia has become one of the most popular plastic building products.
Here at GC Woburn Fascia & Soffit Replacement Bedfordshire, we are specialists and stock large quantities of high-performance UPVC fascia and capping boards that deliver outstanding aesthetics, performance and unbeatable prices.
Our extensive selection of uPVC replacement fascia boards and capping are durable yet affordable. The boards meet all the requirements for homeowners who want a beautiful roofline product that is more cost-effective than high-maintenance alternatives.
There are many colours to choose from for our uPVC fascia, from the stylish White Fascia Board to the trendy Anthracite Grey Fascia Board and authentic-looking wood effects. Other finishes include Black Ash Fascia Board and Rosewood Fascia Board.
UPVC Fascia Board for Durability and Performance
Compared to wood, uPVC fascia is the clear winner. It is extremely strong and durable, in addition to its outstanding aesthetics. And it delivers long-lasting performance.
These low maintenance, upkeep products, made from high-quality uPVC are completely weatherproof and insulating. Plus, our uPVC fascias boards are easy and therefore quick, to put together.
Our range of fascias is the perfect choice if you want to replace your wooden fascias with something modern.
If you’re tired of maintaining your existing boards, we recommend uPVC replacement boards.
All our products will not:
Replacing Fascia Boards
Replacing old fascia boards is a relatively tricky DIY task, and it's best to leave the job to an expert tradesperson.
Even though replacing fascia boards is a job for professionals, you may be curious about how your roofers will complete the job.
- Professional roofers will inspect the fascia board and determine how much needs to be replaced. The roofer will also inspect the size of the old board to determine the best replacement board. Our roofer will also determine if the first row of roof tiles needs to be taken off to do the job, and if the job will require scaffolding. While scaffolding is not strictly necessary in all cases, some of our roofers and tradesmen prefer to use it for safety reasons.
- If our roofers are replacing your fascia board in a complete roof replacement, they will then install new shingles before they deal with the fascia.
- The gutters are attached directly to the fascia board, so your roofers will remove the gutters carefully before any work can begin on the fascias. If the gutters are in good condition, they can usually be reinstalled on the new fascia board. Most people decide to replace gutters at the same time.
- Our roofers might need to take out the drip edge. The drip edge can be reused provided it is not damaged or violates your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Your roofers will remove the fascia boards using a claw hammer, prybar, or other tools.
- Your roofers will then measure the fascia boards and cut them to size. It can be cut into more manageable sections to make installation easier.
- Now that the fascia is in place, our roofers will reattach your drip edge and gutters.
It’s essential that the old boards are removed. Instead of just capping over them. Then you should always check the exposed rafter for rotting wood before putting up the new fascia boards.
The Benefits of uPVC Capping and Replacement Fascia Boards
We have a wide range of uPVC fascia and soffit boards in stock. that not only ensure durability but also enhance the aesthetic appeal of your property with their classic look. Our products come in different lengths, and, depending on which product you choose, can be cut into two thicknesses. All boards measure 5m in length.
The Structural Role of Replacement Fascia
A uPVC roofline is a great way to give your property a facelift and curb appeal. But it does so much more. It not only supports the lowest level of tiles but also provides guttering and structural support for buildings.
Controlling humidity and preventing water damage achieve this. This is especially important for loft and roof spaces. Essentially, the uPVC fascia board helps keep a property warm and dry while also providing protection from rainwater. This makes them much less prone to warping, unlike timber fascias. Our roofline provides thermal insulation, which helps regulate temperature and reduce carbon emissions.
Message us to see our selection of high-quality, affordable fascia and how it can transform your property. There are many options to choose from and essential accessories to help you find the right product. We are confident that you will enjoy exceptional products and great value with our carefully selected range of finishes.
Selecting the right Capping Fascia Boards for your Project
Our uPVC replacement fascia boards are suitable for both new builds and renovation projects. Replacing wooden fascias with uPVC boards can save you time and money over the long term. No painting required!
If your existing fascia boards are:
We recommend the replacement fascia board install instead of a repair.
Trust in us
We are experts in uPVC roofing and cladding. Everyone trusts us to provide the best fascia solutions for homeowners.
We are committed to providing durable, high-performance products at affordable prices. This is why we do our best to ensure that we only stock the highest quality. Our growing list of repeat customers supports our determination to exceed customer expectations.
Tradespeople with experience and vetted credentials
Aspect Guarantee on work
Trade accreditation that offers peace of mind
Deeplas 20-year guarantee
- Examine the Fascias.
- Disconnect gutters and drip edge.
- Remove existing fascia board.
- Measure and cut.
- Cover the seams.
- Install drip edges and gutters.
A uPVC fascia board is the long, straight board that runs along the lower edge of the roof where it meets the outer walls of the house. It is responsible for supporting the lower edge of the bottom row of roof tiles, as well as providing protection to the roof rafters, and carrying the guttering.
Fascias and soffits are essential components to ensure the integrity of your building, creating a valuable barrier between moisture and your property’s rafters.
Areas We Cover
- Milton Keynes